All posts tagged "Teledyne Optech"
Atlantic enhances its airborne capability with Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 and G2 sensor systemJanuary 23, 2020
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in lidar sensing, is pleased to announce...
New Galaxy T2000 dual-mount lidar system enables unmatched collection efficiency and point densityOctober 8, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company, and global leader in lidar sensing is pleased to announce the next...
Teledyne Optech introduces OEM TLS-M3 for marine, monitoring and mobile applicationsSeptember 23, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, had showcased its new high-resolution, long...
Teledyne Optech to preview new Compact Airborne and Mobile Lidar Solutions at INTERGEO 2019September 5, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company, is poised to make an impact at InterGEO during its 45th Anniversary this year with...
Teledyne Optech and LiDAR USA partner in dynamic new mobile UAV sensor integrationAugust 26, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, has announced today...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market