All posts tagged "surveying"
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Delair unveils Delair Ag, an end-to-end drone solution for large-scale surveying and crop mapping in Agriculture & ForestryMarch 5, 2019
Delair, a leading supplier of commercial drone solutions, today announced the commercial availability of Delair Ag, a...
YellowScan’s LiDAR Vx-20 Provides Micro-Relief of a Neolithic village in CorsicaFebruary 22, 2019
It has been an exciting beginning of the year for L’Avion Jaune, sister company of YellowScan....
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market