All posts tagged "surveying"
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Delair unveils Delair Ag, an end-to-end drone solution for large-scale surveying and crop mapping in Agriculture & ForestryMarch 5, 2019
Delair, a leading supplier of commercial drone solutions, today announced the commercial availability of Delair Ag, a...
YellowScan’s LiDAR Vx-20 Provides Micro-Relief of a Neolithic village in CorsicaFebruary 22, 2019
It has been an exciting beginning of the year for L’Avion Jaune, sister company of YellowScan....
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Golden Software Enhances Grapher Package to Handle Plotting of More Data Sets at Once
- mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applications
- OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar system
- Virtual Surveyor Streamlines Volumetric Calculations for Stormwater Retention Ponds, Basins & Quarries
- GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect