All posts tagged "surveying"
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Delair unveils Delair Ag, an end-to-end drone solution for large-scale surveying and crop mapping in Agriculture & ForestryMarch 5, 2019
Delair, a leading supplier of commercial drone solutions, today announced the commercial availability of Delair Ag, a...
YellowScan’s LiDAR Vx-20 Provides Micro-Relief of a Neolithic village in CorsicaFebruary 22, 2019
It has been an exciting beginning of the year for L’Avion Jaune, sister company of YellowScan....
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SCHIEBEL CAMCOPTER® S-100 DEPLOYED FOR RIVER POLLUTION CRISIS IN MALAYSIA
- Atlantic enhances its airborne capability with Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 and G2 sensor system
- New L-band receiver enables centimeter-level positioning for mass market
- TCarta Developing Commercial ICESat-2 Bathymetric Product
- The urban planning of the future: Participation succeeds with VR and AR