All posts tagged "surveying"
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Delair unveils Delair Ag, an end-to-end drone solution for large-scale surveying and crop mapping in Agriculture & ForestryMarch 5, 2019
Delair, a leading supplier of commercial drone solutions, today announced the commercial availability of Delair Ag, a...
YellowScan’s LiDAR Vx-20 Provides Micro-Relief of a Neolithic village in CorsicaFebruary 22, 2019
It has been an exciting beginning of the year for L’Avion Jaune, sister company of YellowScan....
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New Trimble SX12 Supports Everyday Surveying, Scanning
- OSNMA: the latest in GNSS anti-spoofing security
- Fugro wins Terna survey contract for Italy’s Tyrrhenian Link power cable project
- u-blox announces first timing solutions based on L1 and L5 GNSS signals
- Phase One Announces P3 Drone Payload for Asset Inspection