All posts tagged "POLAR inertial navigation systems"
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
UAV Navigation teams with Cobham to Provide Outstanding SATCOM Solution for UAVsFebruary 7, 2019
Cobham’s compact SATCOM system for UAVs, together with either UAV Navigation’s POLAR AHRS or VECTOR autopilot,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio
- Broaden your perspective with the new UltraCam Osprey 4.1
- Qinertia, SBG Systems’ PPK software now supports third-party IMUs and offers a GNSS post-processing license covering all major GNSS receivers
- New Version of Trimble Access Enables Broader Accessibility to Android OS for Surveyors