All posts tagged "measurements based on point clouds"
NavVis IndoorViewer 2.6: Now every building stakeholder can take accurate measurements based on point cloudsApril 24, 2020
NavVis, the leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence technology and enterprise solutions, announces the release...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systems
- Fugro wins contract for A9 motorway widening in the Netherlands
- Golden Software Simplifies Surfer® Workflows for Faster Gridding
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio