All posts tagged "lidar"
Bluesky Launches International MetroVista City Mapping Service at IntergeoSeptember 16, 2019
Aerial mapping company Bluesky is launching their MetroVista city mapping service for Europe at the Intergeo...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Teledyne Lidar Enables 3D Data Acquisition, Visual Effects for HBO’s Game of ThronesJune 25, 2019
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated announced today that imaging hardware and software from Teledyne Optech helped enable 3D...
LiDAR vs point clouds: learn the basics of laser scanning, 3D surveys and reality captureJune 6, 2019
3D surveying is filled with complex jargon. What is LiDAR? How does it relate to point...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New Trimble SX12 Supports Everyday Surveying, Scanning
- OSNMA: the latest in GNSS anti-spoofing security
- Fugro wins Terna survey contract for Italy’s Tyrrhenian Link power cable project
- u-blox announces first timing solutions based on L1 and L5 GNSS signals
- Phase One Announces P3 Drone Payload for Asset Inspection