All posts tagged "lidar-mapping sensor"
New Galaxy T2000 dual-mount lidar system enables unmatched collection efficiency and point densityOctober 8, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company, and global leader in lidar sensing is pleased to announce the next...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systems
- Fugro wins contract for A9 motorway widening in the Netherlands
- Golden Software Simplifies Surfer® Workflows for Faster Gridding
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio