All posts tagged "Leica Viva TS11"
Leica Geosystems introduces new generation of manual total stationsMarch 18, 2019
World’s first AutoHeight feature enables automatic instrument height setting Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, announced today...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio
- Broaden your perspective with the new UltraCam Osprey 4.1
- Qinertia, SBG Systems’ PPK software now supports third-party IMUs and offers a GNSS post-processing license covering all major GNSS receivers
- New Version of Trimble Access Enables Broader Accessibility to Android OS for Surveyors