All posts tagged "inertial"
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Miniature new industrial-grade inertial sensor units from Xsens outgun competition on both price and performanceMay 6, 2019
New MTi 600-series with flexible interfacing options is backed by software development suite for easy integration...
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying. Interview with Frank Bertini, UAV and Robotics Business Manager at VelodyneApril 8, 2019
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying? Lidar data, by itself, has...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New L-band receiver enables centimeter-level positioning for mass market
- TCarta Developing Commercial ICESat-2 Bathymetric Product
- The urban planning of the future: Participation succeeds with VR and AR
- Fraunhofer software: visualizations for efficient urban planning
- With New Mapping Workflow, Trimble Extends the Reach of GNSS with LTI Laser Rangefinders