All posts tagged "inertial"
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Miniature new industrial-grade inertial sensor units from Xsens outgun competition on both price and performanceMay 6, 2019
New MTi 600-series with flexible interfacing options is backed by software development suite for easy integration...
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying. Interview with Frank Bertini, UAV and Robotics Business Manager at VelodyneApril 8, 2019
How can Lidar and inertial navigation systems be used for surveying? Lidar data, by itself, has...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Bluesky Launches International MetroVista City Mapping Service at Intergeo
- Quanta New INS/GNSS dedicated to Mobile Mapping presented during the Intergeo show in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Orbit GT launches Marketplace for 3D Mapping Content at INTERGEO, Stuttgart
- Bentley Systems to Discuss Digital Twins for Digitally Advanced Cities and Smart Cities Technology Solutions at INTERGEO 2019
- u-blox high precision positioning modules provide unmatched performance benefits to eVTOL drones