All posts tagged "Inertial Measurement Unit"
The new Polynav 2000S MEMS RTK INS/GNSS by PolyExplore Inc, offers superior, near-FOG performance at MEMS price.April 16, 2020
The Polynav2000S is a superior, near FOG -performance GNSS aided MEMS-based Inertial Navigation System (INS) designed...
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Septentrio strengthens its GNSS/INS portfolio with a single antenna receiverJuly 24, 2019
High-precision GPS/INS receiver is now available with a single antenna option for faster integration, lighter weight...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systems
- Fugro wins contract for A9 motorway widening in the Netherlands
- Golden Software Simplifies Surfer® Workflows for Faster Gridding
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio