All posts tagged "IMU"
Compact and cost-effective GPS-Aided INS for Satcom connectivity during Beyond Line-Of-Sight (BLOS) UAV flightsApril 7, 2020
Summary With ubiquitous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) getting adopted into a constantly increasing number of civil...
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Sensonor launches new high-accuracy tactical grade IMUSeptember 6, 2019
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer performance...
LandMark™007 IMU Offers Low-Noise Performance for High Dynamic ApplicationsAugust 27, 2019
Higher rate, higher acceleration applications benefit from SWaP-C advantages of MEMS-based inertial systems Gladiator Technologies’ LandMark™007...
Powerful Performance in a Compact Package; The LandMark™005 IMU with VELOX™ TechnologyJune 24, 2019
The LandMark™005 IMU with low noise sensors, high speed VELOX™ Technology and a SWaP-C design is...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- senseFly drones help monitor Lake Winnipeg ice hazards
- Virtual Surveyor Offers Enhanced Functionality in Free Version of Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Adds exactEarth Ship Tracking Data to Geospatial Marketplace
- New Plans and Terrain Planning for Everyone
- NavVis IndoorViewer 2.7: Taking the next step towards seamless virtual planning and communication