All posts tagged "IMU"
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Sensonor launches new high-accuracy tactical grade IMUSeptember 6, 2019
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer performance...
LandMark™007 IMU Offers Low-Noise Performance for High Dynamic ApplicationsAugust 27, 2019
Higher rate, higher acceleration applications benefit from SWaP-C advantages of MEMS-based inertial systems Gladiator Technologies’ LandMark™007...
Powerful Performance in a Compact Package; The LandMark™005 IMU with VELOX™ TechnologyJune 24, 2019
The LandMark™005 IMU with low noise sensors, high speed VELOX™ Technology and a SWaP-C design is...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SCHIEBEL CAMCOPTER® S-100 DEPLOYED FOR RIVER POLLUTION CRISIS IN MALAYSIA
- Atlantic enhances its airborne capability with Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 and G2 sensor system
- New L-band receiver enables centimeter-level positioning for mass market
- TCarta Developing Commercial ICESat-2 Bathymetric Product
- The urban planning of the future: Participation succeeds with VR and AR