All posts tagged "IMU"
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Sensonor launches new high-accuracy tactical grade IMUSeptember 6, 2019
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer performance...
LandMark™007 IMU Offers Low-Noise Performance for High Dynamic ApplicationsAugust 27, 2019
Higher rate, higher acceleration applications benefit from SWaP-C advantages of MEMS-based inertial systems Gladiator Technologies’ LandMark™007...
Powerful Performance in a Compact Package; The LandMark™005 IMU with VELOX™ TechnologyJune 24, 2019
The LandMark™005 IMU with low noise sensors, high speed VELOX™ Technology and a SWaP-C design is...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Emlid Launches a New Multi-band RTK Module Reach M2 for $449
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled Environment
- Microdrones is Taking Photogrammetry to New Heights with the mdMapper3000DuoG VHR
- TCarta Opens Jamaica Office to Provide Geospatial Services to Caribbean Region