All posts tagged "IMU"
Compact and cost-effective GPS-Aided INS for Satcom connectivity during Beyond Line-Of-Sight (BLOS) UAV flightsApril 7, 2020
Summary With ubiquitous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) getting adopted into a constantly increasing number of civil...
Septentrio unveils a new GNSS/INS receiver for Unmanned Aerial SystemsSeptember 11, 2019
Septentrio introduces a GNSS/INS receiver designed specifically for the UAVs. The on-board inertial sensor allows a...
Sensonor launches new high-accuracy tactical grade IMUSeptember 6, 2019
The new high-accuracy tactical-grade STIM318 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Sensonor provides greatly increased accelerometer performance...
LandMark™007 IMU Offers Low-Noise Performance for High Dynamic ApplicationsAugust 27, 2019
Higher rate, higher acceleration applications benefit from SWaP-C advantages of MEMS-based inertial systems Gladiator Technologies’ LandMark™007...
Powerful Performance in a Compact Package; The LandMark™005 IMU with VELOX™ TechnologyJune 24, 2019
The LandMark™005 IMU with low noise sensors, high speed VELOX™ Technology and a SWaP-C design is...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market