All posts tagged "GeoSLAM"
Virginia Tech Uses GeoSLAM Mobile Scanner to Create Physically Immersive VR Experience for EducationNovember 5, 2019
The Creative Technologies Program at Virginia Polytechnic Institute (Virginia Tech) has created an immersive simulation that...
Safe, fast data capture with ZEB-REVO on waste management projectMarch 7, 2019
UK GeoSLAM Dealers KOREC have recently worked with waste management specialists Enviroflow to produce an imaginative...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Emlid Launches a New Multi-band RTK Module Reach M2 for $449
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled Environment
- Microdrones is Taking Photogrammetry to New Heights with the mdMapper3000DuoG VHR
- TCarta Opens Jamaica Office to Provide Geospatial Services to Caribbean Region