All posts tagged "BIM"
Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled EnvironmentNovember 12, 2019
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today that it is now taking orders for the Trimble® XR10 with...
Leica Geosystems, Autodesk further cooperation in building constructionJuly 24, 2019
Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, today announced further cooperation with Autodesk to connect the latest robotic total...
HERON®-Verity Integration Introduces Real-Time 3D Mobile Mapping and Construction VerificationJune 5, 2019
The collaboration between HERON, the latest wearable mobile scanners from Gexcel and Verity construction verification software from ClearEdge3D,...
Next Generation Mapping – Saving Time In Construction Surveying With DronesFebruary 28, 2019
STRABAG Deploys the Phantom 4 RTK for Construction Surveying to Create Precise 3D Models The European highway network...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled Environment
- Microdrones is Taking Photogrammetry to New Heights with the mdMapper3000DuoG VHR
- TCarta Opens Jamaica Office to Provide Geospatial Services to Caribbean Region
- Taoglas and u-blox bring centimeter-level GNSS positioning solution to IoT applications