All posts tagged "aerial imaging platform"
New Aerial Imaging Platform Further Digitizes the WorldMarch 25, 2019
Phoenix LiDAR Systems launches Phoenix Vision360, turning ultra-high resolution aerial imagery into actionable data. Phoenix LiDAR...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio
- Broaden your perspective with the new UltraCam Osprey 4.1
- Qinertia, SBG Systems’ PPK software now supports third-party IMUs and offers a GNSS post-processing license covering all major GNSS receivers
- New Version of Trimble Access Enables Broader Accessibility to Android OS for Surveyors