All posts tagged "3D models"
Bluesky uses Leica CityMapper to capture major UK cities in 3DMarch 15, 2019
First commercial use of Leica CityMapper in the region Leica Geosystems, part of Hexagon, announced today...
Trimble Announces Next Generation Mixed-Reality Device with Microsoft HoloLens 2 Technology for Front-Line Workers in Construction, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing and MiningFebruary 26, 2019
Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2—the First Device Created with the Microsoft HoloLens Customization Program—Puts Holographic Data to...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- New Trimble R12 Receiver Boosts Surveying Performance
- Trimble Announces Availability of the XR10 with HoloLens 2, a Next-Generation Mixed-Reality Solution for Front-Line Workers in Safety-Controlled Environment
- Microdrones is Taking Photogrammetry to New Heights with the mdMapper3000DuoG VHR
- TCarta Opens Jamaica Office to Provide Geospatial Services to Caribbean Region
- Taoglas and u-blox bring centimeter-level GNSS positioning solution to IoT applications