Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
UP42 to Offer CATALYST Analytics on the UP42 Geospatial MarketplaceMay 17, 2021
UP42 will offer automated geospatial processing analytics from CATALYST on the UP42 marketplace and developer platform....
CATALYST Announces Cost-Effective, Fully Scalable Processing of Earth Observation Imagery on the CloudMay 14, 2021
CATALYST, a PCI Geomatics brand, today introduced CATALYST Microservices, a library of geospatial workflows and algorithms...
Golden Software Enhances Surfer® Visualization Functionality for Deeper Data InsightsMay 8, 2021
Golden Software, a developer of affordable 2D and 3D scientific modeling packages, has enhanced visualization and...
Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize ProductivityFebruary 5, 2021
Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today version 5.40 of Trimble® Business Center office software, which adds new...
UP42 Partners With Hexagon To Offer HxGN Content Program Aerial Imagery on Geospatial MarketplaceJanuary 20, 2021
High-resolution aerial imagery from the HxGN Content Program is now available on the UP42 developer platform...
Atmos UAV releases a major Marlyn update called “Autumn Hike” revealing enhanced corridor mapping and intelligent checklistDecember 31, 2020
Delft, October 9th, 2020. Atmos UAV,the fast-growing Dutch drone manufacturer that develops high-end VTOL fixed-wing drones...
Delivering 3D facility floor plans in 1/3 of the timeDecember 28, 2020
Project BackgroundThe Mississauga, Ontario office of global multidisciplinary engineering firm, Hatch, was commissioned by the facility...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
- CATALYST Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Deliver Geospatial Insights to Decision Makers
- VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
- Virtual Surveyor Introduces Enhanced Stockpile Reporting in Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Announces Copernicus Masters Challenge to Augment Earth Observation Data with Generative Adversarial Networks