Teledyne Optech and LiDAR USA partner in dynamic new mobile UAV sensor integration
SenseFly introduces the Solar 360 thermal drone solution for uniquely efficient solar farm inspections at AUVSI XPONENTIAL 2019May 29, 2019
SenseFly, leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions, has launched its new senseFly Solar 360, the latest...
Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority Approves senseFly Drones for Country’s First-Ever Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) OperationsApril 26, 2019
senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions—in collaboration with drone engineering and consulting specialists AL...
Satlab Geosolutions and Yuneec Formed a Strategic Partnership Alliance to Provide Comprehensive UAV SolutionsApril 3, 2019
Satlab Geosolutions and Yuneec announced that they are collaborating together as a Strategic Partnership Alliance to...
FlyTech UAV presents tailor-made drones for power engineeringMarch 22, 2019
FlyTech UAV, Polish drone manufacturer presents innovative and cost-effective drone solution for power grid inspections, as...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Golden Software Enhances Grapher Package to Handle Plotting of More Data Sets at Once
- mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applications
- OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar system
- Virtual Surveyor Streamlines Volumetric Calculations for Stormwater Retention Ponds, Basins & Quarries
- GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect