Subsea Imaging and Measurement
MacArtney Supports Award Winning Deep-Sea Observatory Project in the Mediterranean Sea
Bringing Autonomous Vessels to Open Water: Velodyne Lidar Supports the Next Generation of AV Developers in Maritime RobotX ChallengeFebruary 15, 2019
Velodyne Sponsorship of RoboNation Brings State-of-the-Art Lidar Technology and Skills to Future Engineers At the 2018...
iXblue New Global Subsea Positioning System Chosen By Leading European Institute For Geodetic Mission Off The Coast Of SicilyJanuary 24, 2019
iXblue, a global company that provides innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and underwater imaging, has...
MacArtney provide innovative source control solution to ION Geophysical for seismic surveyJanuary 8, 2019
New technology developed by MacArtney & ION, in the form of a SailWing actuator and control...
How the ScanFish ROTV solution can increase data coverage and efficiency of data acquisition during waste water monitoring surveysJanuary 4, 2019
‘We are excited about the application of the ScanFish as a turn-key system for waste water...
Cathx Ocean Launches Innovative Range of Fully Integrated Laser and Imaging SystemsDecember 1, 2018
Cathx Ocean, a leading innovator in subsea imaging and measurement technologies, launched its new range of...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Precision Products Partners with Microdrones to Become a Distributer
- MicaSense Releases 10-Band Solution for Drone/Satellite Comparisons, Coastline Monitoring, Vegetation Research
- Golden Software Packages Now Available on GeoCloud SaaS Platform
- What is spoofing and how to ensure GPS security?
- Underground data centres for the urban spaces of the future