Subsea Imaging and Measurement
SeaRobotics Deploys Autonomous Surface Vessel (ASV) to Bahamas for Post Dorian Survey
MacArtney provide versatile and portable MBES Hydrographic System for the island of CorsicaApril 10, 2019
MacArtney France has delivered a portable Multi-Beam Echo Sounder Hydrographic System, designed for small vessels, to...
Bringing Autonomous Vessels to Open Water: Velodyne Lidar Supports the Next Generation of AV Developers in Maritime RobotX ChallengeFebruary 15, 2019
Velodyne Sponsorship of RoboNation Brings State-of-the-Art Lidar Technology and Skills to Future Engineers At the 2018...
iXblue New Global Subsea Positioning System Chosen By Leading European Institute For Geodetic Mission Off The Coast Of SicilyJanuary 24, 2019
iXblue, a global company that provides innovative solutions devoted to navigation, positioning and underwater imaging, has...
MacArtney provide innovative source control solution to ION Geophysical for seismic surveyJanuary 8, 2019
New technology developed by MacArtney & ION, in the form of a SailWing actuator and control...
How the ScanFish ROTV solution can increase data coverage and efficiency of data acquisition during waste water monitoring surveysJanuary 4, 2019
‘We are excited about the application of the ScanFish as a turn-key system for waste water...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data quality
- Septentrio adds Sapcorda service to its industrial GNSS receiver portfolio
- Broaden your perspective with the new UltraCam Osprey 4.1
- Qinertia, SBG Systems’ PPK software now supports third-party IMUs and offers a GNSS post-processing license covering all major GNSS receivers
- New Version of Trimble Access Enables Broader Accessibility to Android OS for Surveyors