Teledyne Optech announces the CL-360, a compact, long-range, survey-grade lidar sensor for UAV and mobile applications
Teledyne Optech and LiDAR USA partner in dynamic new mobile UAV sensor integrationAugust 26, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, has announced today...
Mobile Laser Scan Data Improves Police Engagement Time in Active Shooter SimulationAugust 22, 2019
A security technology firm reduced the time needed for public safety personnel to engage a simulated...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
HERON® – Verity Integration Introduces Real-Time 3D Mobile Mapping and Construction VerificationJune 26, 2019
The collaboration between HERON, the latest wearable mobile scanners from Gexcel and Verity construction verification software from ClearEdge3D,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Bluesky Launches International MetroVista City Mapping Service at Intergeo
- Quanta New INS/GNSS dedicated to Mobile Mapping presented during the Intergeo show in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Orbit GT launches Marketplace for 3D Mapping Content at INTERGEO, Stuttgart
- Bentley Systems to Discuss Digital Twins for Digitally Advanced Cities and Smart Cities Technology Solutions at INTERGEO 2019
- u-blox high precision positioning modules provide unmatched performance benefits to eVTOL drones