Inertial Labs Releases Revolutionary Complete LiDAR Remote Sensing Platform, RESEPI, as a Customizable Solution for Partners
Teledyne Optech partners with Aerial Surveys International to provide hyper-realistic mapping solutionJuly 17, 2020
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] company and global leader in advanced lidar sensors, announced they...
Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying EquipmentJune 25, 2020
Microdrones has enjoyed a strong spring “growing season” with the launch of the popular Microdrones as...
Launch of NavVis VLX readies mobile mapping for mainstream use in surveying by delivering unprecedented data qualityMay 20, 2020
NavVis VLX is a first-of-its-kind wearable mapping system designed for hands-free, all-in-one reality capture, including survey-grade...
OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar systemMarch 26, 2020
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] company and global leader in lidar sensing, is pleased to...
Velodyne Lidar Introduces Velabit™ $100 Lidar Sensor Delivers Small Size, Big SafetyMarch 3, 2020
Velodyne Lidar, Inc. today introduced Velabit™, Velodyne’s smallest sensor which brings new levels of versatility and...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Gexcel presents HERON® MS Twin
- SBG Systems supports Education with IMU, AHRS, INS/GNSS, and PPK Software
- Inertial Labs Releases Revolutionary Complete LiDAR Remote Sensing Platform, RESEPI, as a Customizable Solution for Partners
- WZMH Architects streamline communication in the design process using PointFuse
- SkyWatch and Picterra join forces to make geospatial insights available to all