Inertial Navigation Systems
Quanta New INS/GNSS dedicated to Mobile Mapping presented during the Intergeo show in Stuttgart, Germany.
LandMark™007 IMU Offers Low-Noise Performance for High Dynamic ApplicationsAugust 27, 2019
Higher rate, higher acceleration applications benefit from SWaP-C advantages of MEMS-based inertial systems Gladiator Technologies’ LandMark™007...
Septentrio strengthens its GNSS/INS portfolio with a single antenna receiverJuly 24, 2019
High-precision GPS/INS receiver is now available with a single antenna option for faster integration, lighter weight...
With M-Code on its way, Collins Aerospace’s new GPS receiver ready to help customers make the switchJuly 9, 2019
Collins Aerospace Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), has begun taking orders for...
The new single-body Polynav2000F RTK INS/GNSS, by Polynesian Exploration Inc, offers superior performance in HD mapping, surveying, and marine applicationsJuly 4, 2019
The Polynav2000F is a high-performance GNSS aided fiber optics gyroscope (FOG) based Inertial Navigation System (INS)...
Powerful Performance in a Compact Package; The LandMark™005 IMU with VELOX™ TechnologyJune 24, 2019
The LandMark™005 IMU with low noise sensors, high speed VELOX™ Technology and a SWaP-C design is...
First dev-kits available for mosaic, Septentrio’s new high-precision GNSS moduleJune 24, 2019
mosaic is Septentrio’s most compact high-precision GPS/GNSS receiver module. This next-generation receiver is now available for...
Miniature new industrial-grade inertial sensor units from Xsens outgun competition on both price and performanceMay 6, 2019
New MTi 600-series with flexible interfacing options is backed by software development suite for easy integration...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Bluesky Launches International MetroVista City Mapping Service at Intergeo
- Quanta New INS/GNSS dedicated to Mobile Mapping presented during the Intergeo show in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Orbit GT launches Marketplace for 3D Mapping Content at INTERGEO, Stuttgart
- Bentley Systems to Discuss Digital Twins for Digitally Advanced Cities and Smart Cities Technology Solutions at INTERGEO 2019
- u-blox high precision positioning modules provide unmatched performance benefits to eVTOL drones