NavVis IndoorViewer 2.7: Taking the next step towards seamless virtual planning and communication
Trimble’s New High-Accuracy Handheld Augmented Reality System Takes Data Visualization OutdoorsSeptember 23, 2019
Trimble SiteVision Provides an Innovative Way to Visually Explore and Understand Complex Information Trimble introduced today...
Select and download sections of large point clouds right in your browser with NavVis IndoorViewer 2.5September 11, 2019
The beta version of the extended point cloud functionality in NavVis IndoorViewer will be previewed at...
Mobile Laser Scan Data Improves Police Engagement Time in Active Shooter SimulationAugust 22, 2019
A security technology firm reduced the time needed for public safety personnel to engage a simulated...
HERON® – Verity Integration Introduces Real-Time 3D Mobile Mapping and Construction VerificationJune 26, 2019
The collaboration between HERON, the latest wearable mobile scanners from Gexcel and Verity construction verification software from ClearEdge3D,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market