Introducing NavVis IVION Core, a reality capture platform that adds more value to buildings and assets
NavVis IndoorViewer 2.6: Now every building stakeholder can take accurate measurements based on point cloudsApril 24, 2020
NavVis, the leading global provider of indoor spatial intelligence technology and enterprise solutions, announces the release...
Trimble’s New High-Accuracy Handheld Augmented Reality System Takes Data Visualization OutdoorsSeptember 23, 2019
Trimble SiteVision Provides an Innovative Way to Visually Explore and Understand Complex Information Trimble introduced today...
Select and download sections of large point clouds right in your browser with NavVis IndoorViewer 2.5September 11, 2019
The beta version of the extended point cloud functionality in NavVis IndoorViewer will be previewed at...
Mobile Laser Scan Data Improves Police Engagement Time in Active Shooter SimulationAugust 22, 2019
A security technology firm reduced the time needed for public safety personnel to engage a simulated...
HERON® – Verity Integration Introduces Real-Time 3D Mobile Mapping and Construction VerificationJune 26, 2019
The collaboration between HERON, the latest wearable mobile scanners from Gexcel and Verity construction verification software from ClearEdge3D,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
- CATALYST Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Deliver Geospatial Insights to Decision Makers
- VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
- Virtual Surveyor Introduces Enhanced Stockpile Reporting in Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Announces Copernicus Masters Challenge to Augment Earth Observation Data with Generative Adversarial Networks