GNSS Reference Networks
Tersus Introduces BX40C RTK Board, A Compact GNSS Board with Full Constellation Tracking
Trimble Pivot Platform and Alloy GNSS Reference Receiver, Now Support BeiDou Generation III SignalsOctober 10, 2019
Trimble Leverages Evolving GNSS Constellation Technology to Deliver High-Quality Real-Time Positioning Data Trimble has announced new...
New SMART2™ Antenna from NovAtel® Delivers Scalable Positioning Solutions for Agricultural ApplicationsJuly 30, 2019
Entry-Level SMART Antenna Provides Robust Position Accuracy and Reliability NovAtel® unveiled the new SMART2 family of antennas today,...
Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority Approves senseFly Drones for Country’s First-Ever Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) OperationsApril 26, 2019
senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions—in collaboration with drone engineering and consulting specialists AL...
Septentrio and Sapcorda to demonstrate safe high-precision GNSS positioning and correction solutions for autonomous drivingJanuary 8, 2019
Septentrio, a leader in high-precision GNSS technology, and Sapcorda, specialized in safe broadcasted GNSS correction services,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Septentrio strengthens its inertial GNSS portfolio with AsteRx-i D UAS
- Ellipse Series 3rd Generation: SBG Systems renews its popular line of miniature inertial sensors with high-end functionalities and dual frequency RTK
- Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying Equipment
- Constant Customer Involvement Drives Next Generation of System Features From Microdrones
- Road-SIT Web: The Roads Global Service in Italy (Campania Region)