GNSS Reference Networks
GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect
New SMART2™ Antenna from NovAtel® Delivers Scalable Positioning Solutions for Agricultural ApplicationsJuly 30, 2019
Entry-Level SMART Antenna Provides Robust Position Accuracy and Reliability NovAtel® unveiled the new SMART2 family of antennas today,...
Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority Approves senseFly Drones for Country’s First-Ever Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) OperationsApril 26, 2019
senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions—in collaboration with drone engineering and consulting specialists AL...
Septentrio and Sapcorda to demonstrate safe high-precision GNSS positioning and correction solutions for autonomous drivingJanuary 8, 2019
Septentrio, a leader in high-precision GNSS technology, and Sapcorda, specialized in safe broadcasted GNSS correction services,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Golden Software Enhances Grapher Package to Handle Plotting of More Data Sets at Once
- mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applications
- OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar system
- Virtual Surveyor Streamlines Volumetric Calculations for Stormwater Retention Ponds, Basins & Quarries
- GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect