GNSS Reference Networks
Swift Navigation’s Production-Grade SSR Service is Now Available Across Two Continents
Swift Navigation and Deutsche Telekom Announce PartnershipMarch 11, 2020
Swift Navigation, a San Francisco-based tech firm redefining GNSS positioning technology for autonomous vehicles, today announced...
Trimble Pivot Platform and Alloy GNSS Reference Receiver, Now Support BeiDou Generation III SignalsOctober 10, 2019
Trimble Leverages Evolving GNSS Constellation Technology to Deliver High-Quality Real-Time Positioning Data Trimble has announced new...
New SMART2™ Antenna from NovAtel® Delivers Scalable Positioning Solutions for Agricultural ApplicationsJuly 30, 2019
Entry-Level SMART Antenna Provides Robust Position Accuracy and Reliability NovAtel® unveiled the new SMART2 family of antennas today,...
Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority Approves senseFly Drones for Country’s First-Ever Beyond Visual-Line-Of-Sight (BVLOS) OperationsApril 26, 2019
senseFly, the leading provider of fixed-wing drone solutions—in collaboration with drone engineering and consulting specialists AL...
Septentrio and Sapcorda to demonstrate safe high-precision GNSS positioning and correction solutions for autonomous drivingJanuary 8, 2019
Septentrio, a leader in high-precision GNSS technology, and Sapcorda, specialized in safe broadcasted GNSS correction services,...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Gexcel presents HERON® MS Twin
- SBG Systems supports Education with IMU, AHRS, INS/GNSS, and PPK Software
- Inertial Labs Releases Revolutionary Complete LiDAR Remote Sensing Platform, RESEPI, as a Customizable Solution for Partners
- WZMH Architects streamline communication in the design process using PointFuse
- SkyWatch and Picterra join forces to make geospatial insights available to all