New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systemsMay 28, 2020
Teledyne Lumenera expands its Lt Series USB3 camera portfolio leveraging the latest rolling shutter Starvis CMOS...
MicaSense Releases 10-Band Solution for Drone/Satellite Comparisons, Coastline Monitoring, Vegetation ResearchOctober 17, 2019
MicaSense has released the RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System, a 10-band multispectral solution for advanced multispectral...
Medium Format Post-Production Horizons Expand With Phocus 3.4 Update From HasselbladDecember 7, 2018
Hasselblad’s latest updates and improvements to its Phocus software deliver an even richer post-production experience, giving...
Spotscale Generates Ultra-Resolution 3D Castle Model With Hasselblad Aerial CameraNovember 19, 2018
Spotscale, an early pioneer in the computation of high-resolution 3D models of building imagery, and Hasselblad,...
Medium Format Aerial Technology From Hasselbad & DJI Used To Document Fuentidueña Apse At The Met CloistersNovember 19, 2018
First time implementing UAV technology for inspection of this historic landmark. Hasselblad, the leader in high-quality...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
- CATALYST Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Deliver Geospatial Insights to Decision Makers
- VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
- Virtual Surveyor Introduces Enhanced Stockpile Reporting in Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Announces Copernicus Masters Challenge to Augment Earth Observation Data with Generative Adversarial Networks