MicaSense Releases 10-Band Solution for Drone/Satellite Comparisons, Coastline Monitoring, Vegetation ResearchOctober 17, 2019
MicaSense has released the RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System, a 10-band multispectral solution for advanced multispectral...
Medium Format Post-Production Horizons Expand With Phocus 3.4 Update From HasselbladDecember 7, 2018
Hasselblad’s latest updates and improvements to its Phocus software deliver an even richer post-production experience, giving...
Spotscale Generates Ultra-Resolution 3D Castle Model With Hasselblad Aerial CameraNovember 19, 2018
Spotscale, an early pioneer in the computation of high-resolution 3D models of building imagery, and Hasselblad,...
Medium Format Aerial Technology From Hasselbad & DJI Used To Document Fuentidueña Apse At The Met CloistersNovember 19, 2018
First time implementing UAV technology for inspection of this historic landmark. Hasselblad, the leader in high-quality...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market