MicaSense Releases 10-Band Solution for Drone/Satellite Comparisons, Coastline Monitoring, Vegetation Research
Medium Format Post-Production Horizons Expand With Phocus 3.4 Update From HasselbladDecember 7, 2018
Hasselblad’s latest updates and improvements to its Phocus software deliver an even richer post-production experience, giving...
Spotscale Generates Ultra-Resolution 3D Castle Model With Hasselblad Aerial CameraNovember 19, 2018
Spotscale, an early pioneer in the computation of high-resolution 3D models of building imagery, and Hasselblad,...
Medium Format Aerial Technology From Hasselbad & DJI Used To Document Fuentidueña Apse At The Met CloistersNovember 19, 2018
First time implementing UAV technology for inspection of this historic landmark. Hasselblad, the leader in high-quality...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Golden Software Enhances Grapher Package to Handle Plotting of More Data Sets at Once
- mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applications
- OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar system
- Virtual Surveyor Streamlines Volumetric Calculations for Stormwater Retention Ponds, Basins & Quarries
- GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect