Microdrones Enters the Third Dimension with New Mapping and LiDAR Surveying Equipment
New Galaxy T2000 dual-mount lidar system enables unmatched collection efficiency and point densityOctober 8, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company, and global leader in lidar sensing is pleased to announce the next...
Teledyne Optech to preview new Compact Airborne and Mobile Lidar Solutions at INTERGEO 2019September 5, 2019
Teledyne Optech, a Teledyne Technologies company, is poised to make an impact at InterGEO during its 45th Anniversary this year with...
New Aerial Imaging Platform Further Digitizes the WorldMarch 25, 2019
Phoenix LiDAR Systems launches Phoenix Vision360, turning ultra-high resolution aerial imagery into actionable data. Phoenix LiDAR...
FlyTech UAV presents tailor-made drones for power engineeringMarch 22, 2019
FlyTech UAV, Polish drone manufacturer presents innovative and cost-effective drone solution for power grid inspections, as...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- senseFly drones help monitor Lake Winnipeg ice hazards
- Virtual Surveyor Offers Enhanced Functionality in Free Version of Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Adds exactEarth Ship Tracking Data to Geospatial Marketplace
- New Plans and Terrain Planning for Everyone
- NavVis IndoorViewer 2.7: Taking the next step towards seamless virtual planning and communication