Golden Software Enhances 3D Functionality in Surfer® Surface Mapping Package
Featuring up to three u-blox ZED-F9P RTK GNSS receivers, ArduSimple’s simpleRTK2B-SBC enables advanced centimeter-level GPS positioning applicationsOctober 29, 2021
The “simpleRTK2B-SBC” dramatically shortens the time required to develop centimeter-level positioning solutions, saving costs, enabling new...
AsteRx SB3: next-gen GNSS receiver in a ruggedized enclosureAugust 1, 2021
Septentrio introduces the latest generation of ready-to-use, multi-frequency housed GPS/GNSS receivers for quick integration into machines and autonomous equipmentrequiring high-accuracy positioning and heading,forthe most demanding environments....
Introducing NavVis IVION Core, a reality capture platform that adds more value to buildings and assetsJuly 26, 2021
avVis, an innovator in mobile mapping and reality capture, today announces the launch of NavVis IVION...
OSNMA: the latest in GNSS anti-spoofing securityJuly 20, 2021
As technological advances allow GPS/GNSS devices to be more reliable, our lives are becoming increasingly dependent on accurate positioning and timing. Today, GNSS time is used to synchronize telecom and energy...
u-blox announces first timing solutions based on L1 and L5 GNSS signalsJuly 14, 2021
u-blox, a global provider of leading positioning and wireless communication technologies, has announced its first multi-band...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
- CATALYST Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Deliver Geospatial Insights to Decision Makers
- VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
- Virtual Surveyor Introduces Enhanced Stockpile Reporting in Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Announces Copernicus Masters Challenge to Augment Earth Observation Data with Generative Adversarial Networks