SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
Phase One Unveils PAS 880 Large-Format Nadir & Oblique Aerial Camera SystemFebruary 1, 2021
Phase One, a leading provider of geospatial solutions, today unveiled the PAS 880 fully integrated large-format...
Ease-of-use of the AsteRx-m3 GNSS receiver family is now enhanced with always-on correctionsJanuary 23, 2021
This new state-of-the-art OEM receiver board includes Septentrio’s innovative SECORX-S service, bringing convenient always-on sub-decimeter accuracy,...
NavVis Introduces Processing in the Cloud for Even Faster Laser Scanning WorkflowsJanuary 22, 2021
NavVis, an innovator in indoor mobile mapping, today introduced the Cloud Processing Add-on for NavVis IndoorViewer,...
UP42 Partners With Hexagon To Offer HxGN Content Program Aerial Imagery on Geospatial MarketplaceJanuary 20, 2021
High-resolution aerial imagery from the HxGN Content Program is now available on the UP42 developer platform...
Atmos UAV releases a major Marlyn update called “Autumn Hike” revealing enhanced corridor mapping and intelligent checklistDecember 31, 2020
Delft, October 9th, 2020. Atmos UAV,the fast-growing Dutch drone manufacturer that develops high-end VTOL fixed-wing drones...
Swift Navigation’s Precise Positioning Technology Improves the Accuracy of Single-Frequency GNSS ReceiversDecember 25, 2020
Swift Navigation, a San Francisco-based tech firm redefining GNSS and precise positioning technology for autonomous vehicles,...
Inertial Labs Releases Revolutionary Complete LiDAR Remote Sensing Platform, RESEPI, as a Customizable Solution for PartnersDecember 19, 2020
The new RESEPI produces highly accurate colorized point clouds for inspection and mapping applications with industry-leading...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- SBG Systems to release the virtual base station feature in Qinertia, its in-house post-processing software
- Wingtra is launching Extended Services for drone users ranging from starter to enterprise
- Fugro to provide first topographic lidar base map for island nation of Palau
- Trimble Business Center Streamlines Point Cloud Workflows and Adds Vertical Applications Enabling Survey and Mapping Professionals to Maximize Productivity
- Livox And Xpeng Partner To Bring Mass Produced, Built-In Lidar To The Market