Geospatial Application Stories
VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
Fugro wins repeat Geo-data solutions contract with State of TexasOctober 31, 2021
Fugro has been awarded its second-consecutive Geo-data solutions contract by the Texas Department of Information Resources...
Drone LiDAR and Surveyor Reality Series, Down to Earth, Returns with New Construction EpisodesMay 27, 2021
“Down to Earth,” a surveying reality series that shows how real surveyors collect data and turnit...
Coordinate Systems 101: The Importance of Geodetics for High-Accuracy GIS Data CollectionMay 24, 2021
Part 1: Five Basic Geodetic Concepts Explained Trimble has built GIS data collection software for more...
Archaeologist Brings 18th Century Fort to Life with LiDAR and 3D ModelingMay 21, 2021
A Canadian archaeologist is using advanced mapping and visualization technologies to bring one of the earliest...
Trimble Supports Engineers Without Borders USA Water Infrastructure Project in UgandaMay 11, 2021
GIS Mapping Project to Provide Data for Water Infrastructure Improvements Aiding Refugees Water – sustainer of health,...
Scientists Calculate Juneau Icefield Melting with 2D, 3D Glacier ModelsMarch 31, 2021
The Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP) calculates that thinning of Alaska’s Taku Glacier has increased from...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Cintoo hits one million scan milestone as users upload twice the surface area of Paris to Cintoo Cloud
- CATALYST Collaborates with Amazon Web Services to Deliver Geospatial Insights to Decision Makers
- VeriDaaS Initiates California Statewide LiDAR Collection Project
- Virtual Surveyor Introduces Enhanced Stockpile Reporting in Drone Surveying Software
- UP42 Announces Copernicus Masters Challenge to Augment Earth Observation Data with Generative Adversarial Networks