Geospatial Application Stories
The new free-access 3D Road Data Web Portal in Japan based on Web-Survey
The urban planning of the future: Participation succeeds with VR and ARJanuary 9, 2020
An Austrian research group, with the assistance of Fraunhofer Austria, has developed simulation software through which...
Fugro’s fibre-optic monitoring and Gaia Insight online platform safeguard Dutch marl quarries for next 10 yearsAugust 2, 2019
Fugro has been awarded a contract for 10 years by the Municipality of Valkenburg a/d Geul...
Ghana Chooses Ecometrica Platform For Cocoa Farming Deforestation InitiativeAugust 2, 2019
New Agreement Ensures Continuity of Mapping and Monitoring Methods Developed Through Forests 2020 Ghana is stepping...
MacArtney and the Applied Physics Laboratory Partnership Stands the Test of TimeJuly 2, 2019
Collaborating for almost two decades MacArtney and the Applied Physics Laboratory at the University of Washington...
Teledyne Lidar Enables 3D Data Acquisition, Visual Effects for HBO’s Game of ThronesJune 25, 2019
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated announced today that imaging hardware and software from Teledyne Optech helped enable 3D...
Subscribe to our mailing list
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- Golden Software Enhances Grapher Package to Handle Plotting of More Data Sets at Once
- mosaic-X5 opens the door to ultra-precise positioning for high-volume applications
- OGL Engineering first Canadian company to purchase Teledyne Optech’s new Galaxy T2000 lidar system
- Virtual Surveyor Streamlines Volumetric Calculations for Stormwater Retention Ponds, Basins & Quarries
- GNSS heading just got more efficient with Septentrio’s AsteRx SB ProDirect